Dates & Prices
|Dates||Price (per week)||Course Information|
|Eastbourne College||2nd July – 13th August 2019||(Residential) £770.00|
|Christ’s Hospital School||3rd July – 14th August 2019||£770.00||Read more|
|Bath Spa University||2nd July – 13th August 2019||(En-suite) £820.00|
|Nottingham University||1st July – 30th July 2019||£795.00||Read more|
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||2nd July – 30th July 2019||£795.00||Read more|
|Mayfield School||9th July – 6th August 2019||£770.00||Read more|
|Ardingly College||1st July – 12th August 2019||(En-suite) £795.00|
(Premium Standard) £770.00
|St Andrew’s School||6th July – 4th August 2019||£555.00||Read more|
|Easter Course||To be confirmed||Contact us for public and agent prices||Read more|
Personal Meeting Service
We provide a personal meeting service for collecting students from UK airports and taking them to our centres.
Click here to download our Personal Meeting Service prices for 2019: PMS Prices 2019
Note: All fees are per car, one way, maximum 3 students in each car.
Trinity Graded Examinations in Spoken English
The fee for the Trinity Examinations at Elac is £95.00.
- 3 hours of preparation lessons
- the examination entry fee
- the certificate on successful completion of the examination
- All course prices include tuition, sports, excursions and an evening social programme and full board accommodation. (NOT included; flights, airport transfers (see Personal Meeting Service above) or insurance).
- Courses are organised in two-week blocks. Minimum stay 2 weeks.
- Registration Fee: £45.00 per student (all courses).
- To enrol on one of our courses, independent students should contact our Head Office (email@example.com) for information and to request an Enrolment Form.
- Agent prices are available on request.
Click here to download all Elac Public Prices for 2019: Elac Public Prices 2019