Dates & Prices
|Dates||Price (per week)||Course Information|
|Eastbourne College||1st July – 12th August 2021||(Residential) £810.00|
|Christ’s Hospital School||7th July – 18th August 2021||(Residential) £810.00||Read more|
|Bath Spa University||1st July – 12th August 2021||(En-suite) £840.00|
|Nottingham University||2nd July – 30th July 2021||(En-suite) £840.00||Read more|
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||2nd July – 30th July 2021||(En-suite) £840.00|
|Ardingly College||5th July – 16th August 2021||(En-suite) £840.00|
(Premium Standard) £810.00
|St Andrew’s School||4th July – 1st August 2021||(Homestay) £580.00||Read more|
|Easter Course||21st March – 11th April 2021||(Residential) £785.00|
Personal Meeting Service
We provide a personal meeting service for collecting students from UK airports and taking them to our centres.
Click here to download our Personal Meeting Service prices for 2021: PMS Prices 2021
Note: All fees are per car, one way, maximum 3 students in each car.
Our specialist programmes are available at Bath Spa University, Ardingly College and Christ's Hospital School centres.
For more information about these programmes and prices, please click on the links below:
Bath Spa University; Art & Photography - CLIL (Content & Language Integrated Learning) - Performing Arts
Ardingly College; CLIL (Content & Language Integrated Learning) - Jueventus Football Camp - Watersports
Christ's Hospital School; CLIL (Content & Language Integrated Learning) - Cookery - Inter Milan Football Camp
Trinity Graded Examinations in Spoken English
The fee for the Trinity Examinations at Elac is £100.00.
- 3 hours of preparation lessons
- the examination entry fee
- the certificate on successful completion of the examination
- All course prices include tuition, sports, excursions and an evening social programme and full board accommodation. (NOT included; flights, airport transfers (see Personal Meeting Service above) or insurance).
- Courses are organised in two-week blocks. Minimum stay 2 weeks.
- Registration Fee: £45.00 per student (all courses).
- To enrol on one of our courses, independent students should contact our Head Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information and to request an Enrolment Form.
- Agent prices are available on request.
Click here to download all Elac Public Prices for 2021: Elac Public Prices 2021